Get a thorough introduction to ADO.NET Entity Framework 4 -- Microsoft's core framework for modeling and interacting with data in.NET applications. The second edition of this acclaimed guide provides a hands-on tour of the framework latest version in Visual Studio 2010 and.NET Framework 4. Not only will you learn how to use EF4 in a variety of applications, you'll also gain a deep understanding of its architecture and APIs.
Written by Julia Lerman, the leading independent authority on the framework, Programming Entity Framework covers it all -- from the Entity Data Model and Object Services to WCF Services, MVC Apps, and unit testing. This book highlights important changes for experienced developers familiar with the earlier version.
* Understand the core concepts you need to make the best use of the EF4 in your applications
* Learn to query your data, using either LINQ to Entities or Entity SQL
* Create Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, and ASP.NET MVC applications
* Build and consume WCF Services, WCF Data Services, and WCF RIA Services
* Use Object Services to work directly with your entity objects
* Create persistent ignorant entities, repositories, and write unit tests
* Delve into model customization, relationship management, change tracking, data concurrency, and more
* Get scores of reusable examples -- written in C# (with notes on Visual Basic syntax) -- that you can implement right away
||Kartonierter Einband (Kt)
||Fremdlagertitel. Lieferzeit unbestimmt
||H23.2 cm x B18.2 cm x D5.1 cm 1'449 g